Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Tooth



This one we named Mr. Wiggles.  He'd been loose for two months!
You're so proud when they fall out!
Number two came out 6 days later!  The Tooth Fairy Comes Tonight again!


Your tooth falling out are so special to me.  Not for the reasons of First Grade Readiness, as Gertrude Steiner of Waldorf fame might suggest...It excites me to see you growing with such obvious indicators.  Your sweet baby teeth being pushed out of the way.  You're in those in-betweens, and your adult teeth that have come in look large and awkward in your mouth..there are so many awkward changes coming in our years together.  When I look at your face, though, it's those eyes that are the same...the same baby eyes that first met mine.  I love you, my sweet girl.  That's a constant you can always rely on through all these changes.

No comments: