Sunday, February 24, 2008

What ails you

I'd just come to terms with the chicken pox thing, and was trying to settle my mounting neurotic feelings regarding illness, children, and shaking hands, when what should trike?
-some mystery welt in the back of my throat
-Elliot has some kind of cough/diarhea combo
-Ana has a sore throat and fever

Who knows what any of these are, but it's all helping me let go of any attempts to control what's out there. Everybody save Kevin seems to have sumpthin'.

What else can I do besides wash my hands religiously anyhow?

1 comment:

shokufeh said...

I hope you guys are better soon. And that this isn't causing you -too- much anxiety. I think this is a tough winter of illness, for everyone. We missed you guys yesterday. Last night, MrMan was talking about the fact that Ana and Elliot are sick. May everyone internal plumbing heal quickly!